My photo
I am 38, have been married for 15 years to the same wonderful guy, we have an 8 year old son and a 6 year old daughter. This is my dream family, first a boy, then a girl, boy looks like Dad, girls looks like Mom. It is just what I always wanted as a little girl, crazy that I got it! I am an avid reader and have always aspired to writing and publishing a book. I never have time to even start, it is such a daunting task. Blogging seems much more manageable with a busy schedule, so I am trying this first. I teach Middle School Spanish, I will be a Principal of a Middle School some day, when the perfect opportunity comes along. I love my family more than anything and I cherish my close friends with all of my heart. I am blessed, my life if busy but full and happy (most of the time). I scream when I get angry, I cry when I am sad, I talk things through, I obsess about most everything. I don't think life is fair, it just plain sucks sometimes. But there is so much to be thankful for, the main things really: family, friends, health, and happiness! So I can not complain (or at least I should not complain but sometimes I do!).

Thursday, April 1, 2010

B

With B, life is football. He's good, but more importantly, he just loves it. His Dad has coached his team for 9 seasons, since they were 4 years old. Ben is 8 going on 29. He is sensitive beyond words, he reacts to things like I do: with lots of emotion, logic, fits and tears, or laughter and joy. He says he is a "mommy's boy" but in a good way, not a weird clingy way. He loves to be home and be with me. No summer camps for B, just mommy time is all he wants. Can't say that I blame him, we are so busy all school year, summer is our time off. It's good to just relax, have fun, and be together! My Valentine's Baby (born February 15th) is so so loved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment