My photo
I am 38, have been married for 15 years to the same wonderful guy, we have an 8 year old son and a 6 year old daughter. This is my dream family, first a boy, then a girl, boy looks like Dad, girls looks like Mom. It is just what I always wanted as a little girl, crazy that I got it! I am an avid reader and have always aspired to writing and publishing a book. I never have time to even start, it is such a daunting task. Blogging seems much more manageable with a busy schedule, so I am trying this first. I teach Middle School Spanish, I will be a Principal of a Middle School some day, when the perfect opportunity comes along. I love my family more than anything and I cherish my close friends with all of my heart. I am blessed, my life if busy but full and happy (most of the time). I scream when I get angry, I cry when I am sad, I talk things through, I obsess about most everything. I don't think life is fair, it just plain sucks sometimes. But there is so much to be thankful for, the main things really: family, friends, health, and happiness! So I can not complain (or at least I should not complain but sometimes I do!).

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hopes and Dreams for AB

Our constant prayer is that Annabelle is happy, healthy, and safe. As she grows up and her personality becomes so uniquely special, we hope that she will always keep her sense of self-confidence and her happy spirit. We hope that she follows all of her dreams and reaches her goals. We hope that she always knows how much we love her, how important she is to us, and what a brightness she always adds to our lives. We hope that she matures into a graceful, kind, beautiful lady who lives life to the fullest and enjoys each moment. We wish that she always have close family and friends who love, support, respect, and cherish her as much as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment